Alt 04.07.2009, 23:32   #25
Luxus
Estación del Silencio

Benutzerbild von Luxus

Luxus kann auf vieles stolz seinLuxus kann auf vieles stolz seinLuxus kann auf vieles stolz seinLuxus kann auf vieles stolz seinLuxus kann auf vieles stolz seinLuxus kann auf vieles stolz seinLuxus kann auf vieles stolz seinLuxus kann auf vieles stolz sein
AW: The Boss On Tour

Der BOSS in Deutschland im Jahr 2009, die Abende in München und Frankfurt waren beide für sich genial, da gibt es keinen Zweifel in der Bruce-Foren-Welt

Beschreiben kann man es eh nicht, dazu muss man schon dagewesen sein .... kurz zur Statistik: 38 verschiedene Titel an zwei Abenden, elf andere Titel (Frankfurt) im Vergleich zum Vorabend (München).

Hier ein paar Highlights, aus meiner Sicht:

München (2. Juli - Olympiastadion)

Zitat:
Quote Bruce: "A beautiful night, a perfect night to play. It's great to stand up here. On a night like this you're feeling really lucky. You're a fabulous audience, thank you so much Munich." That about says it, really--Bruce and the band were on fire. Great mood, high energy from everyone--even Clarence dancing a little--and the audience completely gave the energy back. A lot of interaction with the audience, Bruce even building a paper plane out of a sign.
Speaking of signs, there was an unbelievable one for "Pretty Woman": a sexy girl in a bikini, requesting the song for Roy Bittan's 60th birthday. Bruce responded, "If Roy had that woman he wouldn't have another birthday!" After some discussion, they attempted the song--and nailed it, to Bruce's clear delight, and to the crowd's. "This Hard Land" was another tour premiere in the request section, and it was a tremendous setlist all around, with many changes from the night before.
In a lot of people's eyes, this one is a contender for one of the top five shows of the tour (and personally, I think this is true). This show was a real birthday gift for Roy, who even had got an inflatable, two-foot high birthday cake from the crowd, which Bruce set right on top of his piano.

Pretty Woman
(Roy Orbison-Cover by Request) - München 2009
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Alternative längere Aufnahme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcQFn17MTk

Waiting On A Sunny Day - München 2009
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

München hatte alles, was ein schönes Konzert ausmacht: eine lückenlose geniale Setlist, es blieb trocken (entgegen der Vorhersagen) und die Stimmung war sehr gut, vom ersten Augenblick an. Titel wie Spirit In The Night und 10th Avenue Freeze Out wurden mit viel Kontakt zum Publikum begleitet.

Zeitungsartikel zur München-Show

Frankfurt (3. Juli - Commerzbank-Arena / Waldstadion)

Zitat:
What show it was: Nils playing "Wooden Heart" on the accordion brought a big laugh and cheer to the audience. "Badlands" into "Adam Raised a Cain" set the tone for the night, "Ties that Bind" cooked, and then the first of four Working on a Dream songs: "My Lucky Day." This song made the whole audience stand up and cheer so loud--to let Bruce know that we like, we want, and we need to hear his new songs! "Outlaw Pete" received the same enthusiastic reception, a very cool performance with some images of Monument Valley and great moving clouds over the prairie in the evening sun.
On "Seeds" I sang along: "I don't know where I'm gonna sleep tonight"--which for me was completely true! "Johnny 99," with the locomotive whistle blowing, came to a sudden stop at the end, only for Bruce and Max to restart the engine and bring it slowly up to speed until Max hit the drums so quick that I had difficulties following with my arms playing air drums. Bruce tried some chords, and whispered some words... is it "Factory"? Yes, the tour premiere of "Factory" in a very rich and emotional perfomance, followed by "Something In the Night"--a knockout. The spirit is there, after all these years.
Time for sign collecting: the funniest one sign was an image of George W. Bush with devil horns attached to his head as a request for "Devils Arcade." Instead, Bruce chose "I'm Goin' Down," "Ramrod," and "Trapped." By now it was clear: The theme for tonight was "Songs of Desperation and Hope." And does Bruce ever have a talent for conveying desperation in his singing, bringing shivers down the spine.
The "Waitin' on a Sunny Day" singalong was shared by two boys, sitting on their farthers' shoulders, both boys obviously giving their very best. "Point Blank" never sounded so true and good, and then "Kingdom of Days"--wow! In the encore, Bruce held up a sign, "So many shows, never Jungleland," and granted this request magnificently. "Bobby Jean" and "Dancing in the Dark" were so great, so much fun, with Bruce delivering a perfect, high-speed, never-ending guitar swing at the end.
Finally he brought his camera man up on stage to capture a sign in the audience--"Twist and Shout," which closed tonight's party on a hot summer night.
Badlands (mit Intro) - Frankfurt 2009
+ YouTube Video

Zusammenschnitt mehrerer Titel - Frankfurt 2009

+ YouTube Video

Frankfurt war ein WIRKLICH GENIALER Abend, sehr viele Raritäten ... allein schon der Fünfer-Block "Factory - Something In The Night - I'm Going Down - Ramrod - Trapped" .... so muss der Bruce-Himmel aussehen ... nachher noch Point Blank, Jungleland und (nach Dancing In The Dark) als allerletzte Zugabe Twist & Shout ... da sind alle aber herumgehüpft ... witzig die Szene mit dem Schwimmreifen bei RAMROD

Zeitungsartikel zur Frankfurt-Show

... nach dem Konzert beim Verlassen des Stadions ...
+ YouTube Video

Miniaturansicht angehängter Grafiken
Klicke auf die Grafik für eine größere Ansicht

Name:	Setlist_2009.jpg
Hits:	442
Größe:	130,2 KB
ID:	6243  Klicke auf die Grafik für eine größere Ansicht

Name:	munich_olkkonen.jpg
Hits:	399
Größe:	81,4 KB
ID:	6244  Klicke auf die Grafik für eine größere Ansicht

Name:	schwimmring.jpg
Hits:	433