Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 06.02.2004, 11:00   #1
christian
viel mehr...

Benutzerbild von christian

christian kann auf vieles stolz seinchristian kann auf vieles stolz seinchristian kann auf vieles stolz seinchristian kann auf vieles stolz seinchristian kann auf vieles stolz seinchristian kann auf vieles stolz seinchristian kann auf vieles stolz seinchristian kann auf vieles stolz seinchristian kann auf vieles stolz seinchristian kann auf vieles stolz sein
Wie ich grad dem Gästebuch der offiz. Grönemeyer-Seite entnehme, ist er wohl diese Woche am 3. und 4.2. während zweier Konzerte der Gruppe BLØF in den Niederlanden aufgetreten mit "Mensch", "Halt mich" und einem Song der Gruppe auf hölländisch..

Zitat:
Hi there! Excuse me for speaking English, but my German isn't that good. I just wanted to tell you that Herbert made a guest-appearance during 2 concerts by Bløf. I play in that band, and we're from the Netherlands, and we did concerts in the Rotterdam Ahoy' on 3rd en 4th this week. Herbert joined in to play "Mensch" en "Halt Mich", and also sang one of our songs (in Dutch!!!). I must say it was a great honour and pleasure to have him, he's a great performer and a very nice person. I just wanted to keep you Groenemeyer-fans posted. If you want to know more about us, check www.blof.nl.
Zitat:
Hi,
I was at the Blof concert, it was really cool to see Herbert playing there. Especially as my girlfriend is German and I am Dutch and we saw Herbert at the concert in Amsterdam in the Melkweg, last year. To now see him at the concert of Blof was amazing. Hopefully this very fruitful combination of Blof and Groenemeyer is not a one-night-stand, and more great things will follow helping to close the sometimes still existing gap between Germany and the Netherlands.

Greetings,
Willem Bakker
Erstaunlich, wie Konzert- und Auftrittshungrig der Mann scheint, trotz dieser, wie ich den Eindruck hatte, kräftezehrenden Mensch-Tour 02/03.. *staun*
christian ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten