Thema: Angst
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 08.08.2010, 18:06   #115
Eagle
Gesperrt

Benutzerbild von Eagle

Eagle ist einfach richtig nettEagle ist einfach richtig nettEagle ist einfach richtig nettEagle ist einfach richtig nettEagle ist einfach richtig nett
Lügen, lügen, lügen....

"Mein Vater diente im II. Weltkrieg. Und als er nach Hause kam, erhielt er die Dienste die er benötigte".

Diese Aussage ist eine Lüge, denn weder sein leiblicher Vater, Barack Hussein Obama, noch sein Stiefvater, Lolo Soetoro, konnten im Krieg gewesen sein, denn sie waren viel zu jung. Sein Vater wurde 1936 geboren und war zu Kriegsbeginn 5 Jahre alt. Sein Stiefvater wurde 1935 geboren und war 6 Jahre alt. Ausserdem waren beide keine amerikanischen Staatsbürger und lebten zu der Zeit gar nicht in den USA, sondern in Kenia bzw. in Indonesien.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Und hier der Text seiner Ansprache von CNN veröffentlicht:

You know, when I go down to south Texas and find out that veterans are having to drive two, three hours just to get into a V.A. facility because there's no V.A. hospital down along the border areas, when you go down to Puerto Rico and find out that veterans there are not getting the same services as veterans in the 50 states, then you know we're betraying what I think is a solemn pact that we make with our veterans. My father served in World War II. And when he came home, he got the services that he needed. And that includes, by the way, post- traumatic stress disorder. So many young people are coming back with mental health issues and because we don't deal with them as effectively and as swiftly as we should, that's why we've got homeless populations among veterans that are astronomically higher than the regular population and that's something that we cannot accept and I'm going to need your help to make sure that we fight to make sure every veteran gets the services that they need.

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
Judy Garland

fefe
Eagle ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten