Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 24.09.2007, 15:03   #14
Kiraa
Will mehr

Benutzerbild von Kiraa

Kiraa ist ein sehr geschätzer MenschKiraa ist ein sehr geschätzer MenschKiraa ist ein sehr geschätzer Mensch
AW: Album: LIVE

*thema hochschiebt*

Anlaesslich des Konzertes in London hab ich mal bei Amazon.com und Amazon.co.uk nach Herberts Alben geguckt und folgenden Kommentar eines Kaeufers zum "Live" Album gefunden:

This awesome CD contains some of Groenemyer's best songs and is performed in a fantastic live atmosphere with the typical Groenemeyer audience: cheering and singing all the time to his songs. Especially, "Bochum" in this fantastic live version sends shivers down my spine every time I hear this live version (and I hear this often!). Also all other songs on the album are great and reflect Groenmemeyer's works until 1995 perfectly. I've seen Herbert personally in some concerts in Germany and love his songs and his performance which is always close to absolute exhaustion. By hearing the songs on this CD you automatically get the feeling to be part of the concert, standing in the audience! I love this CD and highly recommend it to everyone who loves good music, too, even if it's only sung in German language. It's the best example for a real European/German Rock concert has much more spirit than those burials the Americans call "rock concerts"...! If you are American/English and interested in the English versions of Groenmemeyer's songs, I also recommend the "What's all this" album (198, containing some of the "LIVE" CD's songs in an English version. My personal favorites of the "LIVE" CD: "Chaos", "Bochum", "Maenner", "Alkohol", "Land unter", Morgenrot" and "Ich hab' Dich lieb". Come on, give it a try and BUY IT!

Da treibt es mir fast schon die Traenen in die Augen, wenn ich sehe, dass sich auch Auslaender so fuer Herbert begeistern koennen wie wir es tun.

Ich will mehr... nur einmal live, einmal...
Kiraa ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten