Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 22.11.2012, 18:49   #1
Stück vom Himmel
5 vor ZWLF

Benutzerbild von Stück vom Himmel

Stück vom Himmel kann auf vieles stolz seinStück vom Himmel kann auf vieles stolz seinStück vom Himmel kann auf vieles stolz seinStück vom Himmel kann auf vieles stolz seinStück vom Himmel kann auf vieles stolz seinStück vom Himmel kann auf vieles stolz seinStück vom Himmel kann auf vieles stolz seinStück vom Himmel kann auf vieles stolz seinStück vom Himmel kann auf vieles stolz seinStück vom Himmel kann auf vieles stolz sein
I walk Live DVD

Taped at Postdam in Germany, and featuring Bono of U2 as a guest star, Grönemeyer combines his own original songs with some of his favorite classics in a one-hour concert. The concert includes two duets with Bono: an English version of Herbert's biggest hit "Mensh", and also the U2 Classic "In the Moment". Other Songs performed include: "The Tunnel", composed by Herbert for the soundtrack of the film "The American" starring George Clooney, "The Letter" (made popular by Joe Cocker), "Always on My Mind" by Willie Nelson, "Marie" by Randy Newman and "I'm On Fire" by Bruce Springsteen.

DVD Tracklisting:

The Tunnel
I Walk
I`m On Fire
All That I Need
Keep Hurting Me
Always On My Mind
To The Sea
Before The Morning
The Letter
Will I Ever Learn
Because Of You
Mensch
Alcohol
Airplanes In My Head
Love Is The Rush
Behind The Glass
Marie
Stuck In A Moment
The Way
Lead Me Home
Same Old Boys

Bonus Footage:
There will be 45 minutes of additional live material on the DVD (from the concert) including an interview between Laura Savini and Herbert Grönemeyer.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Quelle: Hier
Stück vom Himmel ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten